2015 Starboard Go 140 Windsurf board
2018 North E Type Sail
2018 North Black 50 Mast
2018 North Red Windsurfing Boom
UJ and Uphaul
Here are some details on the sail
The extremely versatile E_TYPE combines handling and rigging advantages of a NoCam sail with a very lively power delivery and top speed. This sail really wants to get going quickly and also maximizes the enjoyment of maneuvers. We’ve made this possible through implementing the reduced aspect ratio from the WARP and the increased profile in the upper luff panel. The new E_TYPE performs not only at peak performance but also exceptionally well during acceleration and planing. This is thanks to the additional profile in the upper luff panel and the TT.TOP with active twist.
Thanks to the CUTAWAY.CLEW this sail doesn’t require an unnecessarily long boom! With the draft located well forward this facilitates rig control and contributes significantly to the unusually high draft stability of this NoCam sail. As well as the extra stiff tube battens (four in 6.2 and greater). Through the PROGRESSIVE.BATTEN.CONFIGURATION all E_TYPE sails feature a size and range-specific number of battens. Sizes 5.4 to 6.6 come with 6 battens while 7.3 and up feature 7 battens.
- NO.COMPROMISE.DESIGN: Guarantees an ideal mix of maximum power and forward pull without loosing stability/wind-range or becoming super physical
- LUFF.LIFT.PANEL: super early planing and acceleration through increased profile in the upper luff
- PROGRESSIVE.BATTEN.CONFIGURATION: batten amount depending on sail size and thus perfectly matching the range of use
- VTS.PLUS: Trimmings marks for self-explanatory, quick rigging
- MINIMUM.MAST.CONCEPT: Two masts cover all sail sizes!
- XPLY.PLUS (100/150 micron): Laminate with the lowest stretch and best UV- and puncture resistance on the market
- 2 Year Warranty.
5.4 | 5.8 | 6.2 | 6.6 | 7.3 | 7.8 | 8.2
|Size||Boom max (cm)||Luff max (cm)||Vario
||Weight (kg)||Mast Type: Best//Alternative||Mast Geometry: Best/Alternative||Mast Length (cm): Best/Alternative|