- Shipping and Returns
Shipping and Returns
Here at 24-7 Boardsports we strive to provide the best value for money shipping prices on all your purchases. This page should give you an indication of your shipping price, or whether you might need to contact us for a quote before placing your order.
Calculated at Checkout Shipping charges: If a product description states that shipping is calculated at checkout, then for UK addresses, our website will add up the combined shipping weights of your purchases and charge you as follows:
Less than 0.39kg £1.80 (Royal Mail Large Letter Rate)
0.4-0.9kg £3.50 (Royal Mail Small Parcel Rate)
1-1.9kg £6.50 (Royal Mail Small Parcel Rate)
2-9.9kg £11.50 (APC Courier Rate)
10-14.9kg £18.00 (APC Courier Rate)
15-29.9kg £28.00 (Tuffnells Oversize Rate)
More than 30kg £40.00 (Tuffnells Oversize Rate)
0-1kg £10.00 (Royal Mail Airmail Rate)
1-2kg £13.00 (Royal Mail Airmail Rate)
2-10kg £22.00 (Approximate European Courier Rate*)
10-20kg £34.00 (Approximate European Courier Rate*)
Rest of the World:
0-1kg £14.00 (Royal Mail Airmail Rate)
1-2kg £20.00 (Royal Mail Airmail Rate)
2-10kg £30.00 (Approximate Global Courier Rate*)
10-20kg £45.00 (Approximate Global Courier Rate*)
The website shipping calculator isn't perfect - especially on non UK Mainland addresses! We will try our best to get you the best price shipping and we will refund your shipping if you are charged too much. On some occasions we may have to contact you and request additional funds for shipping. There are various reasons we might have to do this:
- You live within the British Isles but outside Mainland UK: Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands, Isle of Wight, Scillies etc may attract a surcharge from the courier companies. Post is usually fine, but please contact us for a quote before ordering anything that might need a courier.
- Fixed Cost and Free Shipping: We are a UK based company, so any fixed shipping prices or free shipping offers apply ONLY to UK Mainland addresses. If you order to any other location we may ask you for additional funds.
- You have ordered something really BIG! SUP and Windsurf Boards/Booms are light but big and our couriers charge us extra to ship them to non Mainland UK addresses.
- You live somewhere nice! Orders to non European countries can vary in price significantly, our shipping calculator only knows you are outside of Europe somewhere. Deliveries to Australia, USA, Middle East, South America, Africa, & Sunny Tropical Islands with Palm Trees, may carry a greater cost than the price the website quotes. The good news is that we can often take off the UK VAT (currently 20%) from your purchases, which we can then use to cover all or part of your shipping costs.
- We cocked up: Yes, this does sometimes happen... The shipping calculator has been updated to fit in with the Google Shopping system and we are fine tuning it as we go. If you think somethings wrong with your shipping price please dont hesitate to get in touch!
- We dont ship to your location: Unfortunately we are currently unable to ship into Brazil or Russia. Our couriers are refusing to deliver there and the post is extremely erratic, with items taking months to arrive, being returned by customs for no reason, or simply getting stolen/lost. If you want to arrange a courier to collect that's absolutely fine with us, although we may ask you for a bank transfer rather than card payment to ensure our payment security.
If you think any of the above might apply to you, please contact our friendly team before you order on +44(0)2380 894000 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our very best to help you out.
You may return goods to us within 14 days of purchase for a refund. Please notify us in writing (email/website return request) of your intent to return any items ordered.
Goods must be returned to us at: 24-7 Boardsports, Calshot, Southampton, SO45 1BR. Items must be unused and in resaleable condition with any original tags attached.
Please include your receipt and a note with any goods returned, so we know who the goods are from and whether you want a refund or replacement.
Unless we have made an error with the order or website listing or specifically stated otherwise, return postage will be at your expense.
If you have any questions please give us a call on 02380 894000