There’s windsurfing. There’s surfing. And there’s something else. When you go there, you’ll need the Zone.
If you’re heading for a pure surfing experience, then the Zone is your ride.
Fast, soft feeling, maneuverable; the Zone provides flawless rail riding turns and velocity down the line.The neutrality and invisibility of the Zone in your hands, is something you would never have imagined!
On & Off
Tetron and PVC leading edge allow the Zone to power up or depower instantly.
Low swing weight due to High Ultra-Scrim content and neutral profile.
Soft and Forgiving
Straightest luff curve for reduced vertical body tension combined with low back hand pressure.
Tetron & PVC luff area
- PREMIUM REINFORCED RIP-STOP SCRIM LAMINATE.
- Featuring Ultra High Molecular Density yarns.
- Balanced uni-directional strength characteristics.
- 25% lighter than Ultra Web. 2x stronger than traditional scrims.
- NEILPRYDE EXCLUSIVE TECHNOLOGY.
- POWERFUSE panels are there to strategically re-distribute the tack and clew loads throughout the sail’s body; improving the sail reflex without deforming the laminates.
- POWERFUSE transforms wind energy into power, instead of losing it through material stretch.
- It helps profile stability and prevents deformation.
Fuse Batten pockets
We have taken out traditional, seperate batten pockets by overlapping body panels to efficiently create a sleeve for battens. This reduces unnecessary weight, simplifies construction and creates a fully symmetrical batten cavity, eliminating the tendency of traditional batten pockets to load differently from one tack to another.
Double stitching is used on all critical seams across our sails, allowing them to endure prolonged exposure to high loads and impacts.
Our exclusive custom printing technology allows us to print the films prior to lamination, giving us the flexibility to use UV resistant multi-coloured custom graphics. The print is of minimal thickness, reducing weight and producing a higher definition of colour. During lamination, the printed side is placed on the inside of the film, which drastically reduces wear and tear. NeilPryde 2020 sails' colors are made to last an eternity.