The Alana is designed specially for women looking for a lightweight paddle that performs well in all-around use. Utilizing 100% UD Carbon for the blade blade and 85% Pre-preg Carbon for the shaft grants a nice balance between stiffness and flex-curve providing just the right amount of energy absorption for anything from racing and touring to wave riding or general cruising.
The addition of the EVA T-handle provides added comfort and sure gripping, while the ABS rail delivers built-in blade edge protection. Durable and comfortable, the Alana is the women’s “do-it-all” design that is long-lasting and gentle on the joints.
Includes 3-piece paddle bag.
- APPR. PADDLE WEIGHT (+/- 5%): 567 g
- SURFACE AREA: 516 cm² / 80 in²
- SHAFT DIAMETER: RDS
- ABS Rail = Built-in blade edge protection
- 100% UD Carbon = Ultimate balance between lightweight, durability & flex
- Precision Cut CNC HD Core = Absolute precision shaping
- High Temperature Pre-preg Molding = Optimized resin content & cure + impact resistant
Anti-twist Vario System
- Easy length adjustment + enhanced durability + adaptive flex pattern in upper shaft
85% Pre-preg Carbon Shaft
- Low impact + energy absorption
- Composite traction grip coating
- Comfort grip
- Lower profile