JP 2017 Magic Ride Pro 119 Board
please note that the weight is a shipping weight
They are just faster because they have bottom shape features of the Super Sports. The long planing surface creates efficient lift delivering the sensational flying feeling when blasting along. The loose water position makes it easy for riders of all levels to exploit its outstanding performance.
Being narrower, the ride feels at all times comfortable and controllable cushioning chop competently.
Compared to the wide body freeride boards they carve jibes in an almost wavy style – here you can feel the similarities to their Freestyle Wave brothers. The slim, narrow tail width provides less lift and therefore initiating a jibe is very easy and smooth and if wanted you can turn very tight. Compared to the new generation wide body boards you will need to be a bit more advanced to keep your full speed through the whole jibe.
These sporty all-rounders are the embodiment of pure freeriding. It is an absolute pleasure to ride them in flat water and chop as they combine a great speed potential with control and comfort. They will encourage you to push your jibes and also to carve lines in some open ocean swells.
Plug and play windsurfing – jump on and have fun.
LIMITED FINISH - LESS IS MORE
Since 2004 the first JP PRO Edition boards have a (SUPER) LIMITED FINISH. By reducing the amount of paint (sanding off) the weight is decreased. Consequently, the boards have a custom look with certain "imperfections" in the paint, thus the material below might shine through. Sometimes they even look as if repaired. This is also true for the Full Wood Sandwich boards as they now feature a LIMITED FINISH, too. You won't find two boards exactly the same. We believe this is worth it as the weight reduction is substantial and there's no loss of durability or strength.
Store your board in mild (neither hot, nor cold; not exposed to sunlight), dry places !
Winter storage: non-freezing (constantly above +5 C).
Note: Avoid storage in closed, damp conditions like in a wet boardbag! So, after windsurfing and safe transport put the board out of its bag and let both dry separately - otherwise your board will suffer from osmosis and blisters (bubbles) will show up on the boards surface. And your bag might start to smell.
We highly recommend to open the air valve screw when the board is not used. Reason: Due to high pressure differences the sandwich construction suffers from high stress and can delaminate long term from the board's core. This will result in a soft spot and start absorbing water. Pressure differences are caused by high temperature variations or other pressure variations from e.g. aero planes. Do not forget to close the air vent before going on the water!
- Damages caused by impacts are not covered under JP-Australia's limited warranty. Therefore, JP-Australia highly recommends the use of a nose protector.
- Especially recommended for novices and everybody, who wants to protect the board nose.
- The universal protector: Made of EVA, the UNI NOSE PROTECTOR is a very light yet strong protection. It is easy to handle as it is simply glued onto the nose.
- The set consists of 6 pieces: 2 side parts (one left and one right), and 4 connections in sizes Small, Medium, Large and "Wave Slate".
- By combining the two sides with the appropriate connection at the front, noses of almost all standard board sizes and shapes can be covered efficiently.
- This makes it an universal protector not only for JP boards but for most boards available on the market.