- Windsurfing Packages
- Board and Rig Packages
- Fury Freeride Windsurf Board + AFS W85 Carbon Windfoil
The AFS W85 CARBON HYDROFOIL complete with the AHD FURY 130 board is a fantastic combination, offering an outstanding introduction to Windfoiling from a package that really delivers performance as well as easy access, so you will not outgrow in a hurry, and can also have amazing fun Windsurfing on the Fury when you do not want to foil!
The AFS Windfoil W85 is made from solid (Monolithic) Full Carbon PrePreg and has a DTT head, to fit the majority of foil compatible boards on the market, while the Fury is built using our light and very strong 'OSS PVC Carbon with Stringers' technology with DTT Fin Box, with extra reinforcement in all the critical areas to accommodate the extreme forces exerted when foiling.
The package includes, Fury 130 Board with 4 MFC Footstraps and a 42cm DTT Glass Freeride Fin, along with a W85 Hydrofoil complete with Mast/Fuselage and a pair of foils (wings) -F-a700 access front wing -Stabilizer V1 - Carbon Deck Plate- 5 x Torx M6 Wing screws -Screwdriver Torx T30 - Bag to store/transport all components of the foil.
BOARD TECH SPECS:
- Technology : OSS PVC Carbon
- MODEL: FURY 130
- LENGTH: 245cm
- WIDTH: 77cm
- VOLUME: 130lt
- WEIGHT*: 7.9Kg
- FIN BOX: DEEP TUTTLE BOX
- FIN SUPPLIED: 41cm DTT GLASSFIBRE FIN
- FOOTSTRAPS: 4 x (MFC in the UK) FOOTSTRAPS
W85 FOIL TECH SPECS:
- Shaft / Fuselage construction: Monolithic full Carbon Prepreg (dismountable from June 2018)
- Wings construction: Monolithic full Carbon Prepreg
- Front Wing width: 700mm
- Front Wing area: 779 cm2
- Fuselage length: 885mm
- Mast Height: 850mm
- Weight: 4.9kg
- Mast Head: Deep Tuttle Box
- Travel bag included
Compatible with the following Foils (wings):
- Stab V1
- Stab V2
* Weight Tolerance: +/- 8%. All information contained in this web page is subject to change and alteration at any time without notice.