The Fly Soft Top is the quintessential SUP for an easy and gentle entry into the world of Stand Up Paddling. The smooth all-round shape provides an effortless glide across flat water all the way to small and mid-sized waves. SUP fun on the Fly!
Evolved from the early days of the sport, these shapes cater to all levels of experience. From those first steps onto the board all the way through to riders with decades of experience, both the popular 10’6” and our super stable and floaty 11’2”, are available in our gentle yet robust Soft Top technology. Converting into the ideal platform for those just starting Stand Up Paddling, it also comes with the mastfoot insert for windsurfing.
- Flat deck with volume pulled out to the rails for stability
- CAD sculpted balance flow curves
- True surfing rocker line with a flat into full V bottom for engaging carving sensations off the tail
- Low nose entry for effortless wave catching and glide
- Sharp tail edges with softer rails up the nose for smooth power riding and drive through the turns
- Mastfoot insert for windsurfing option
SOFT TOP TECHNOLOGY
High Resistance Composite technology is a lightweight and durable construction for everyday use. Strategic use of glass reinforcements ensure adequate stiffness, while a strong, thick outer skin gives the board’s hull phenomenal strength. With extra ding and impact resistance, it is used on the Fly Soft Top and Ripper giving a user-friendly soft deck.