1 x F-one TS 51 Kite foil board
1 x F-one IC6 V1 Foil, 850 front wing and 90cm mast
F-one TS51 Kite Foil Board
Available in three different widths, these boards were created to be 100% dedicated to foiling with tailored characteristics to meet the requirements of this new discipline.
Compact in design to reduce the wind drag, the top deck of the F-ONE foilboards is concaved to maximize comfort and control. The bottom is particularly shaped and uses a precisely tuned concave with side Vs, combined with a strong nose rocker to soften the impact when the board touches down. The rails are high and inverted to reduce drag when the board meets the water while edging hard upwind.
With its large volume and width, the 51 is forgiving for the beginners and offers a lot of room for feet placement. Its compact shape and the 2016 evolutions such as the pinched tail outline also make this board very progressive and suited for all levels of practice.
The 49 is targeted at riders who have already mastered their and foil and are keen to get more performances out of it. With its moderate width, this board will let you edge harder upwind with reduced weight and wind drag. Available with a carbon construction for a more responsive and featherweight board.
Equipped with multiple attachment points to facilitate tuning and with the all-conical KF-BOX for an easy assembly these boards offer compatibility with most of the foils available on the market.
With two sizes available, the range is perfectly suited to all types of riding levels.
F-ONE surf straps (optional not included)
|Dimensions||156 x 51 cm|
F-one IC6 V1 850/90cm
F-ONE’s unique experience in foiling has now been gathered into the most accessible and versatile package ever, combining early and super smooth take-off, impressive control and maneuverability, with the speed range that anyone should expect from a versatile foil.
- Available with a 90cm or 65cm mast, the IC6 850 foil will please beginners and experienced riders alike. Choose the 65cm for a faster learning curve or the 90cm version for maximum versatility.
- Besides early lift, the wing design offers a very smooth and predictable ride. The carving possibilities are endless on this very user-friendly package with maximum fun potential.
- The construction focuses on reliability with aluminium used for the mast, mast foot, fuselage and front wing connector. The wings built in iC6 injected carbon are extremely resistant while providing a smooth and comfortable ride.
- Early and super smooth take off
- Very stable and predictable ride
- Amazing carving potential
- Versatile with great speed range