The dryrobe® Advance long sleeve is designed to let you get active outdoors, whatever the weather. dryrobe® allows you to change anywhere whilst protecting you from the elements and keeping you warm in any climate.
The long sleeve design provides extra warmth and is ideal for those waiting to compete or watching sporting events. dryrobe® is not your average fit, it will be large and loose enough to pull your arms inside and get changed.
Keep doing the things you love outdoors, with the world's most versatile change robe.
The dryrobe® Advance is one tough bit of kit. It’s been designed and tested to stand the wear and tear of an active lifestyle, cold conditions and any challenge you face. A dryrobe® Compression Travel Bag is available for increased storage and portability.
- Waterproof and windproof outer shell fabric
- Super-warm synthetic lambswool lining (51% acrylic, 49% recycled polyester)
- Tailored, fitted sleeves with hook and loop fasteners at the wrist
- Full length 2-way reversible YKK® zip
- Minimal sealed seam construction
- Deep, fleece-lined external zip pockets
- Huge 'A4' size internal, soft-lined ‘poacher’ pocket
- Internal waterproof zip entry pocket - ideal for phone/wallet
- Super light construction - approx 1.3kg (dependant on size)
dryrobe® is ideal for use out of the water. Be aware that falling into water while wearing a dryrobe® would present a serious risk of drowning, even for the strongest of swimmers. We do not recommend or encourage you to use your dryrobe® while on the water.
Be aware of the dangers, educate yourself and your children to the risks with all sporting activities.
Have fun, stay warm and play safe.