Dakine Slim Footstrap
The Slim footstrap is a perfect piece of minimal design. It's not adjustable without changing the screw position. It's not plush or well padded either. However it is nice & light and it wont soak up much water.
The comparative lack of padding makes you feel super connected to the board - if you lift in these straps your movement is immediately translated onto the board. The width over the foot is just right & you can get nice & locked in with them.
Great straps for anyone seeking to keep the weight of their windsurf or kitesurf board down to a minimum.
- Lightweight construction
- Minimal water absorption
- Molded dual density foam prevents collapsing
- 10mm or 15mm size increment adjustment hole options
- Single or double insert compatibility
- Comfortable with bare feet
- Ideal for kitesurf and windsurf raceboards