AHD Rebound 83 Litre Freewave Board
Please note weight is a shipping weight
Our New Rebound series share the same philosophy as our successful earlier generation Rebounds:
4 harmonious and balanced shapes, optimising both performance and easy sailing.
Some critical parameters influencing the board behaviour have been modified though, to make the New Rebounds more dynamic and livelier, while leaving their ease of use unchanged.
Their tail, notably, is narrower evolving into a "round pin".
We now have a truly evolutionary free-wave range, where each volume is fine tuned for its wind and sea range.
On the water
Our New Rebound series boards, shine in every condition and any sailing program.
Their shapes are the most versatile of the AHD range, and will adapt to any windsurfing session.
- Scoop line: first rockered then flatter further aft, it guarantees an excellent speed.
- Tail kick: to enhance the reactivity to your aft-foot pressure in the surfs.
- Compact outline: early planing, manoeuvrability, liveliness, control, extended sailing range
- Balanced outline: forgiveness, early planing
- Rails: quite voluminous and tucked under forward to enhance manoeuvrability and forgiveness.
- Double concave bottom: will boost the acceleration by straightening the scoop line.
Volume 83 Litres
Recommended fin size@ 20-27cm
Sails: 3.5m to 6.0m