Your imagination is the limit.
We have redrawn our freestyle range inside 2 new shapes, the 102 and the 90. They have been developed for Freestylers, who are waiting from their board reactivity and tolerance. The wide compacted outline on a rather stretch rocker line assures an immediate planning, and a light feeling even with low speed. The volume balance is better this year with a less powered tail but that reminds with good support and tolerance in moves with the new bulging tail (bomb-tail). Our Freestyles are more "sailing", able to surf small waves that make then more versatile, increasing their potential. The voluminous rounder rails associated to a rather flat deck optimise the relation stability/action. All moves are accessible when the shape helps you to do them.
- Scoop: rather stretch for quick planning and speed
- Outline: wide compact, it brings support for quick planning, stability and reactivity
- Rails: rather voluminous and round forward, for manoeuvrability and tolerance
- Double concave: under the feet area, it is stretching the rocker line to increase speed
- Vee: under the nose section and on the tail, it gives control and easiness for moves
- Bomb-tail: a little more volume under the back foot for a better support and tolerance in moves
- Volume: 90 l. 102 l
- Length: 236cm /71 8" 237.00 cm7' 9"
- Width: 61cm / 25" - 66cm / 26"
- Width ofo :39.90cm / 15 3/4" - 44.10cm / 17 1/4"
- Weight: 6.50kg - 6.70 kg.