Naish Slalom Pro 91 2007
Pure speed is back! Naish is proud to introduce an all new range of boards that perfectly complement our Stealth sail range, current holder of the sailing absolute world speed record. Extremely light weight and blisteringly fast, the slalom boards are designed for control and easy sailing while the Speed Pro 60 single-mindedly targets breaking the production board speed world record. The new construction delivers the lightest, stiffest boards we’ve ever made.
- New rocker line combines a loose feel with maximum control
- Beveled nose bottom for riding stability at high speeds
- Aerodynamic nose rail flow
- New volume distribution incorporates a thinned out concave nose section
- Double sandwich - TT Carbon deck
- New special cubic structure footpads to increase stance comfort and traction
- New ergonomic foot strap with no- twist washer
- TT Carbon bottom
- Super sanded paint finish to minimize weight - Deck material reveals
- Tuttle box for increased fin fit and support
Volume 91 litres
Fin 32cm Tuttle
Sail size 5.0m - 7.0m
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.