Naish Boxer Slalom 5.8 metre 2007
This all-new design puts incredible speed and power onto the absolute minimum length mast. Designed for the enthusiast who wants to increase his sailing days with the least additional gear, the Boxer SL is offered in just 3 sizes - the 6.4 and 7.0 rig on a 430 RDM, and the 58 on a 400 RDM, so you can use the wave mast you already own! The result is a lightweight, powerful sail that pumps like nothing else out there, planes early and has plenty of speed for drag racing and blasting around a slalom course.
- Twin X-ply luff panels build in power
- Twin cams and (3) Tube/Rod battens add stability and control
- X-ply in key areas make it tough and light
- Radial tack and clew deliver ultimate strength
- New tack fairing protects your board
- Tack strap makes rolling sail a cinch
- Compact outline lets a 7.0 rig on a 430 RDM and delivers incredible power
- New patch designs save additional weight
- PVC seam protection in tack area eliminates chafe
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.